Thoughtfully packaged in sustainable materials, each set is wrapped in a reusable pandan buri box which supports our local weavers from Laguna. It is then tied with a jute string & paper ribbons with some dried flowers & a plantable gift tag that grows into spinach sprouts!
Gift Set F includes:
TRAVEL BURR GRINDER
- Easy to Use - Convenient hand crank mechanism, no batteries needed!
- Adjustable Grind - Produces fine to coarse grounds, perfect for french press & all other brewing tools / machines.
- Ceramic Conical Burr - It's built with a ceramic burr which produces a consistent grind needed to properly extract the flavors of your coffee.
- Removable Parts - You can easily wash & clean the whole grinder.
Capacity: 30g, can grind coffee for 1 to 2 pax at a time
Size: 1.9 in x 5.2 in
- Portable - Lightweight and compact in size. You may keep it inside any cup or mug with at least 3 inch inner diameter.
- Eco-Friendly - It's reusable & does not require paper filters as it has built-in stainless steel mesh filter.
- Flexible - Can be used with mugs, cups, tumblers or serving glass. It has foldable flaps that lets you hang it on top of your chosen vessel.
- Easy to Clean - Small size = small surface to clean. Just wash with dishwashing soap every after use to avoid getting the filter clogged.
*To be used ideally for brewing a 240ml serving of coffee in a cup that is at least 4.5 inches in height. We recommend using a medium coarse grind, but feel free to adjust depending on your preference.
Size: Diameter - 3 inches, Height - 3 inches
- Compact & lightweight with a minimalist design that fits in your pocket
- Measures weight to an accuracy of 0.1 g
- Features a blue LCD display
- Has various weight modes - g, ct, oz, ozt, dwt, tl, gn
- Cover functions as a mini tray too
Maximum capacity: 500g (ideally for brewing a solo serving of coffee)
Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.3 x 0.75 inches
*Comes with 2 free AAA batteries
SAGADA MEDIUM ROAST BEANS - 150g
- Medium roasted beans from Sagada that has a bright taste with hints of cocoa & brown sugar. Locally grown by Filipino farmers in the Cordilleras.